Each member of the Yarn and Yoga Collective is required to participate in at least three Collective Actions during the year. These may be actual or virtual.
A Collective Action is an activity that supports either the Yarn and Yoga Collective as a whole or another member of the Collective. Some examples:
- Cross-promote the Collective and/or another member’s business in an email blast
- Be a “sponsor” for a Collective activity or another member’s event (this could amount to support “in kind”)
- Host a class or event on-site on your farm
- Team up with other Collective members for special events
- Supply goods for a Collective sales table at the handspinners’ guild or a local farmer’s market
- Sell another Collective member’s goods at your table at a farmer’s market, festival, retreat, etc.
- Partner with another Collective member (or more than one!) to create a marketable item, such as a knitting project kit or gift baskets.